TECH LEAD, PHP / LEAD PHP / PHP LEAD / PHP TLFull time
- Manage and deliver projects from conceptualization & visualization to technology mapping and final execution including scope/change requests.
- Interact with Clients to create technical specifications from business & functional requirements.
- Guide team in defining the technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Manage, mentor, and provide technical guidance/support to the team.
- Review & improve code, performance, stability, and scalability of deliverables.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development.
- Monitor development & unit-testing activities and report project progress.
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in PHP development (Core PHP, frameworks like Cake PHP, CMS systems like WordPress/Drupal, eCommerce platforms like Magento, etc.).
- Strong experience in the design, implementation, and optimization of RDBMS databases, especially MySQL/MariaDB.
- Experience in developing technical/software design of the application.
- Proven experience in planning, execution, and implementation of high-quality software projects including experience with project management tools like Jira and Taiga.
- Experience in client relationship management, project coordination, and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD, etc.).
- Experience in microservices and serverless computing (preferred).
- Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills).