Sr. Academic Counsellor- Direct SalesFull time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- It is an individual role
- Meet parents, students and other stakeholders. Present the details of the IL services and programs to generate business.
- Participate in various marketing drives and activities to build market presence and generate leads.
- Fix appointments and conduct demo sessions on a daily basis with prospective Clients.
- Understand Customer profiles & learning problems to explain implications of ineffective learning methods and create the need for Infinity Learn course offerings through a structured Counselling Session with the Clients.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, and market understanding to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
- Have good communication skills in English and Hindi with professional presentation.
- Comfortable working with 6 days in a Fast-Paced Environment
- The candidate should have broadband service and a laptop/desktop with functional audio/video plugins.
- Keen interest in education
- Target driven with a problem-solving approach
- Interested in mentoring students
- A knack for sales and positioning an idea
- Should be comfortable on Field work.
- Academic Qualification: Any graduate degree/ post graduate degree