Senior Territory ManagerFull time
At Pearson, were committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether its one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology and each other to surpass these boundaries we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the worlds innovations, personal and global, large and small.
PTE Academic is the worlds leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration.
We are currently seeking a Senior Territory Manager to join our High Stakes English Assessment team to focus on our largest product, the PTE Academic test. We are looking to expand our Language Testing services significantly over the next 5 years and the role holder will be joining the team at an exciting time, with the opportunity to play a key part in shaping the strategic priorities of our business. The role has a truly international outlook, dealing with both internal and external stakeholders across the world.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Work with the PTE Sales Head to proactively implement regional strategies to maximize opportunities on PTE Academic tests and services.
- To develop and manage strategic partnerships and negotiate commercial deals with stakeholders including education and migration agents, commercial and academic language/test prep providers, employers and others.
- Proactively position PTE Academic and expand brand and product awareness and understanding with key external stakeholders
- Drive candidate test and Courseware volumes through localized sales and marketing campaigns.
- Establish relationship and support with professional partners in the preparation of their students to take PTE Academic.
- Set exemplary standards in customer care/service ensuring that high standards are met in delivery and service of our test.
- Support sales & marketing initiatives of regional partners.
- Support region marketing plan including attending conferences, events and delivering local surveys
- Deliver ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the Regional Manager and/ or Country Manager
- Manage existing channels and Identify prospects for further channel expansion
- Effectively meeting customer needs building productive customer relationships taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.