Senior Relationship ManagerFull time
Star Union Dai-ichi Life
Designation: Senior Relationship Manager (SUD_Des_698), Senior Relationship Manager (SUD_Des_383)
Years of experience: 4 to 12
Salary Range: INR to (Annual)
Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the partner bank officials at the Branch level.
Promoting sales and achieving targets set by the company in respect of new business, renewal persistence and
promoting company’s brand image within the given cluster of branches.
– Achieving and exceeding new business targets (new business as well as renewals) through the assigned partner bank branches.
– Ensure sales & service support within the cluster assigned viz. closing sales calls, aiding in completion of documentation,
facilitating pre-insurance medical examination, scrutiny of the proposal papers so as to minimize the turnaround time in policy issuance.
– Facilitating renewal premium collections and customer service.
– Sales Management – Keeping records of daily activities, leads generated and closed, and special programs such as
Bima Bazaars, branch meetings etc.
– Ensuring that SUD’s brand and its products get continually promoted.
– Promoting the brand image of the Company and implementing all initiatives of the Company related to brand building exercises,
as well as maintaining excellent relationship with the bank personnel.
– Arranging exhibitions, customer meets, cluster meets etc. in consultation with the supervising officials.
- Reporting Designation:
- Reporting Department:
- Field specialization:
- Academic score:
- Institution tier:
Required work experience
- Years of experience: to
Key Performance Indicators:
Work Environment Details:
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation: