PTE TrainerFull time
₹20,000 a month
Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Training PTE students to acquire their respective scores.
- Excellent knowledge on the subject and ensure students’ participation.
- Understand all areas of the course syllabus provided and self updating on the latest exam trends.
- Use various skills of teaching to engage students to achieve expected results.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students of all age groups and social backgrounds
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent proficiency in the English Language in writing and speaking.
- Ability to retain the interest of students in the class.
- Presentable and equipped with student handling skills.
- Self-motivated and independent at work.
- Candidate with PTE score of at least 65 – 80 will have an advantage.
- Preferably 6 – 12 months of PTE Coaching Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)