Managing Agency Partner | Life InsuranceFull time
Roles and Responsibilities
We are having urgent requirement for the designation of Managing Agency Partner
Job Description :
- To recruit and handle a team of Associate Partners / Business Associates.
- Recruit, identify and create AP’s & BA’s from existing advisor base and own personal & professional references.
- Develop the required team of AP’s & BA’s through coaching, training, team management and support, etc.
- Provide operational support to APs in terms of business submission, issuance, pending resolve, new advisor licensing, etc.
- Plan, Monitor and Review APs on a regular basis to drive their team Activity, Case Rate and Case Size.
- Recruitment of new advisors through Business Associates.
- Undertake activities like Career Opportunity.
- Presentations and other footfall activities to drive recruitment.
- Follow the Recruitment process as laid down by the company for recruitment of new agents to ensure both quality and quantity of recruitment.
- Help the AP develop more leaders in his direct and indirect teams, and thus progress onto higher career levels.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have more than 2 years of sales experience in life insurance / Agency Channel / Tied Channel / Alternate Channel.
- Should be Stable and shouldn’t be a frequent job changer.
- Excellent Influencing and Selling Skills.
- Should be a Good Performer.
Recruitment / Staffing / RPO
Software Engineer / Programmer