Logistics ExecutiveFull time
- Order Processing
- Set up a robust Order Management process in ERP Navision right from generating orders, submitting the orders, and processing orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure 100% on-time delivery to distributors/ super distributors with zero defects.
- Track On-time delivery status and record the same in the ERP Navision.
- Supervise and control picking, goods in, and goods out operations to ensure operations accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage.
- Purchase order generation
- Setting up the quality process is implemented to ensure a right-first-time product to the distributors based on no Inputs received from the Sales team
- Initiate all purchase requests to keep stock items available all items.
- Keep in touch to ensure that information regarding new Pin Codes, price changes, etc. is secured and available on time.
- Database management
- Prepare and maintain a process to ensure proper records management, e.g., Orders, invoices, and Picklists are managed correctly in ERP Navision.
- Own reconciliation of shortage/excess and work with finance.
- Prepare reports on damages and come out with a Corrective action plan every month for resolving it.
- Operations of Depot with inventory management
- Monitor and review operational methods to facilitate qualitative and quantitative improvements.
- Prepare processes to ensure all Depot activities, e.g. IRA, picking, van loading, etc. are effectively conducted
- Manage BRS, Delivery costs, warehouse costs & damages within budgets.
- Ensure all transporters provide reliable and quality service and understand the urgency of the delivery.
- Maintained accurate records of stock transactions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
All employees are required to follow the covid guideline.
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)