HR Manager-HR ExecutiveFull time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
- Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
- Maintain payroll as per industry Compliance.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
- Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Counseling employees as and when required.
- Overseeing the employee’s termination process.
- Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
- Adhering to all the companys rules and regulations.
Desired Candidate Profile
MBA in HR
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
walk in interview:- 5-June-2020
Role HR Generalist
Industry Type Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area Human Resources
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category HR Operations
UG :Any Graduate
PG :MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations