• Diagnosing and treating conditions that affect women, such as certain types of cancer and conditions like menopause
• Working with expecting mothers to explain the childbirth process.
• Performing routine checkups with patients
• Perform regular annual exams on patients (e.g. pap smears).
• Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
• Monitor patients over the course of pregnancies.
• Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
• Identify cancerous growths within the reproductive system.
• Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
• Provide post-natal care to new mothers.
Location- Karnal,Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Tamil nadu, Assam, Rajasthan ,Haryana ,Madhya Pradesh ,West Bengal , Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Uttarakhand
Industry Type Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area Healthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Doctor
UG :MBBS in Any Specialization
PG :Medical-MS/MD in Obstretrics
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required