Estate Manager – ResidentialFull time
Vatika Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
1. Responsible for overall administration and ensuring adherence to all laid down policies, rules and regulations by Enviro/Vendor staff deployed at Site.
2. To coordinate and ensure that all central operations such as Security, Housekeeping, Horticulture and Pest Control are maintained by respective vendors as per SLAs.
3. To coordinate and supervise security in the campus. Issue necessary instructions and receive daily reports .
4. To be responsible for management of the asset transition from Projects to Facilities.
5. Will control all commercial activities.
6. To be overall responsible for operations .
7. Coordinate and assist in obtaining fresh/renewal of licenses, AMCs, Insurance Policies and other Govt. approvals as per schedule.
8. To coordinate and ensure that all Events in the city are conducted smoothly as per the approved concept note and within the sanctioned budget.
9. Will be responsible for overall administration of the Enviro staff deployed at Site.
11. To attend and oversee toolbox meetings being conducted by Deputy Estate Manager.
12. Maintaining public relations and contact with clients & Govt. bodies.
13.To be accountable to and report to the General Manager in respect of day-to-day coordination and seeking guidance in respect of all job responsibilities.
Good Communication Skills
Very good knowledge of Residential sites.
Technically very sound
Rs 70k CTC/Month
Role Administration – Other
Industry Type Facility Management Services
Functional Area Administration & Facilities
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Administration
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization