Associate Lead – Business DevelopmentFull time
The role holder will support to the team of ZSM,s , marketing managers and territory Managers and will be supportive for achieving the sales, collection and market penetration targets of NPP for the assigned SBU/Zone. The role is supportive for ensuring review and adherence to zonal NPP sales, dealer processes and new dealer appointments, new product and demand generation initiatives, accurate forecasting and inventory control in coordination with Supply Chain, resolution of customer complaints and other escalated issues.
• Develop annual sales plan and budgets for the assigned zone (for example, sales revenues by product category, sales realization, new product sales).
• Provide accurate sales forecasts / actual sales data to supply chain to maintain optimal inventory level (for example, by product, by region, by month).
• Devise appropriate strategies & initiatives for achievement of target sales for the Zone/Territoryt.
• Collaborate with marketing managers in driving new business opportunities by developing new segments (for example, drip irrigation, biolizer, sand mix).
• Collaborate with marketing managers to identify new crop segment/geographies for long term sustained growth
• Provide required inputs and support to ZSM and Marketing managers for conducting demand generation activities like demonstrations, group farmer meetings, etc. (for example, technical inputs, field visits for addressing key farmer groups).
• Advise and provide inputs to Product managers and Marketing Teams on pre launches of new products and for establishing PI as a preferred brand amongst different customer segments (for example, identification of target regions for roll out, feedback on competitor campaigns, collating and providing key customer insights).