Assistant Regional ManagerFull time
- Managing the team of Area Managers, Branch Managers, Sales Managers & Back Office Support Staff.
- Recruit, select, hire and train the branch staff.
- Ensure attendance and adherence to training schedules and sales management systems.
- Plan and achieve the business goals and financial KPIs/S&D KPIs
- New HH acquisition: Activate Promotion Programs, Build Databases, Organise Client Meetings, corporate Meetings, Professional Association Interaction, and Work Site Meetings.
- Drive Distribution Objectives-Target segment/Reach/Penetration/Cross sell/Up sell.
- Build Product and Local Market Knowledge, Track Competition Activity and Practices.
- Coordinate the functioning of sales, Operations, Training, and Service Personnel to ensure effective delivery of customer proposition.
- Retention of Staff: Ensure a healthy work environment and social interaction with the team to inculcate a team spirit within the branch.
- Ensure compliance with Branch Audit Checklist and KYC/AML/IRDA guidelines at all times.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s code of conduct, rules, and regulations, and maintenance of office premises and infrastructure.